My Digestive Relief Package has a unique format which can be provided to you via Skype, phone call or face to face.
When I first started working privately I realised that just providing 1 consultation not only didn’t work but was not fair on the client. Why was this? Well, because the most changes you will see in your symptoms are between consultations. This is where you need the most help and having just 1 consultation will not provide you with this – it is a waste of your time and money.
The Symptom Free consultations are a set of 3 consultations which are fully inclusive of
- 3 x 1 hour 1-2-1 consultations.
- A minimum of 2 GP/ consultant letters.
- All medical testing (via your GP).
- Specific diagnosis of your symptoms.
- Analysis and monitoring of your symptoms using Kings College London proven tools.
- Weekly email reviews between consultations.
- Unlimited email support between consultations (useful for those last – minute eating out plans)
- Written summary of clear advice after each 1-2-1.
- Written materials to support your changes e.g. Kings College London low FODMAP booklets, shopping lists, diaries etc.
Stage 1 – Complimentary 15 Minute Call
I ask all potential clients to firstly book a 15 minute call. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions about the service and for me to go through how this process works. Not only that but it also insures that you are at a stage where you symptoms can be helped by a dietary approach as I would never take on a client that I didn’t think I could help.
The other benefit of this stage is it gets you more familiar and confident with myself, this is really important when you are discussing symptoms which are potentially quite embarrassing.
Stage 2 – Consultations
Over the course of the next 3 months (approx), you will receive your consultations and support. This will involve me working closely with you to support and guide you through the necessary changes needed to achieve symptom control and relief.
To book your 15 minute call, please contact me.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2017. All Rights Reserved.