- 1tbs mild chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2tbs mixed herbs
- 1 200g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots (Leave the skin on.1 chopped into cm chunks and the other ribboned using a peeler)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cut into small chunks.
- 2tbs of tamari
- 200g tin of kidney beans
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped roughly into 2cm sized chunks)
- Spray bottle containing either rapeseed or olive oil
- Lightly fry chicken using rapeseed or olive oil. When all the chicken is sealed, add the tinned tomatoes, kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs, cumin seeds and chilli powder. Allow to simmer.
- While the chicken mixture is cooking, boil the sweet potato until cooked. Once cooked, drain and mash.
- Add the tahini to the mashed sweet potato and plate up with the chicken mixture.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2015. All Rights Reserved.