- 6 large free range eggs
- 1 small handful of cheese (I used cheddar)
- 6 button mushrooms
- 50mls of milk (I used almond milk)
- Pinch of black pepper
- 120g of tinned tuna (drained)
- Set the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Set out 6 paper muffin cases in a cupcake baking tray.
- Cut the Mushrooms into quarters and fry using minimal oil in a spray bottle. Fry the mushrooms until soft and then take off the heat.
- Add all the eggs, tuna, pepper and milk into a large mixing bowl and stir together.
- When the mushrooms are finished, mix these into the egg mixture also.
- Evenly spoon out the mixture into the paper cases and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes or until golden on top and firm in consistency.
- Allow to cool and have as snacks/breakfast or freeze for lunches in the week.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2015. All Rights Reserved.