High Fibre? YES
High Protein? YES
Source of Calcium? YES
Healthy? YES, YES, YES
- 2 cups of milk (any milk can be used but we used cows for this recipe)
- 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 small bananas or a handfuls of berries
- Optional 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- Add all of the ingredients (apart from the almond butter and fruit) into a large bowl and mix.
- Leave over night.
- In the morning, give the mixture a stir to even out the consistency and add a little more milk if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with a handful of fruit and a tablespoon of almond butter…ENJOY!