You may eat 3 meals a day which you deem to be healthy, low calorie and balanced. You may even drink your 2L of water, feeling the pro. So why are you not losing weight?
It is simply because you are having more calories than what you are burning off and 9 out of 10 times this comes from the food you eat between your meals.
The average man needs around 14000 calories a week to lose weight
The average woman needs around 10,500 calories a week to lose weight
Here are a few areas you need to really consider;
- Having 3 ‘healthy’, low calorie snacks a day = 2100 calories a week
- 1 piece of cake at work because it was Dave’s birthday= 250 calories
- 1 glass of wine with your meal each night= 595 calories
- 1 celebration chocolate= 55 calories
- Cheat meal- Friday night pizza= 1800 calories
- 1/2 a bottle of wine on Saturday night= an extra 300 calories
…This only leaves you 771 calories a day if your a woman and 1270 calories a day if your a man….no wonder your not losing weight.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2015. All Rights Reserved.