Why Work With Me?
Since leaving the NHS 4 years ago, I have been working in my own private practise. In this time, I have experienced the ups and downs of a ‘freelancer’ and overcome this period to grow a highly successful nutrition business in an already crowded market.
Through this period, I have also become highly experienced in helping individuals gain understanding and control of their health problems in both PCOS and digestive health conditions. Please check out this page to find out more about my career to date.
The problem you will find when you first go into the private world of freelance is that that most business support services are not tailored to the freelance nutrition world. Therefore (like I did) you will end up wasting a lot money and time on services that don’t truly fit your needs.
By working with me, you can avoid these early pit falls that often cause individuals to give up. Instead, you can learn from my own mistakes and instead of wasting time and money, fast track your business for success.
Who Is This Service For?
The dietetic mentoring service is designed to support and guide registered dietitians or nutritionists with their work.
What Does This Service Provide?
All services are available online.
There are several areas of mentoring that I currently provide;
- 1-2-1 CPD teaching on digestive health
- 1-2-1 CPD teaching on PCOS
- Case review discussions for PCOS clients
- Case review guidance for digestive health clients
- 1-2-1 Private business mentoring
Why May I Need This Service?
- As part of your professional registration you will be expected to continue to work on your continued professional development. Organised mentoring sessions are one recognised way in which you can achieve this.
- If you are working in the freelance world, having the opportunity to be supported by specialists can be difficult. Therefore, this structured approach means that you will be providing your clients with the best outcomes.
- From a business perspective, having the support and guidance from someone who has a built a successful nutrition business on a tight budget is invaluable.
What Do I Get?
- 30 – 60 minutes online 1-2-1 sessions.
- A written summary of what we have discussed and a structured plan going forward. This can be especially useful for CPD evidence.
- Potential networking opportunities as I put you in contact with suited contacts I have made over the years.
- Advice on marketing.
- Advice on SEO and social media.
- Advice on when to outsource.
- Help to create the business model which suits you.
- Support on pricing.
- Guidance on working on your business mindset.
Please contact me should you wish to discuss these services.