One of the areas I can help to assist with this is through providing free training around digestive health.
Due to the long-term nature of irritable bowel syndrome, the condition can require multiple GP appointments and long term medical management.
The training is designed to fit into a lunch break period, avoiding taking up precious clinical time.
This training covers the following;
- What is IBS? – an update on the latest research.
- How should IBS be diagnosed accurately.
- Getting an accurate coeliac screen.
- First line advice for IBS management.
- The low FODMAP diet.
- Acknowledging an alternative potential diagnosis.
- Ways of reducing costs in IBS care.
- How to access reliable resources for digestive health patient advice.
If you or your practice would like to organise some training, please contact me.
If you are a GP and would like to stay updated on the evidence base around digestive health, why not sign up for my monthly news letter?