Energy – 507kcal
Carbohydrates – 55.6g
Sugar – 14.6g
Fat – 21.1g
Protein – 23.4g
Low in sugar
500g ready made polenta
1 mozzarella ball
1 thin slice of ham (optional)
1 tablespoon of garlic infused oil
1 tablespoon of oregano
1/4 teaspoon of asafoetida
A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1.Preheat the oven to 220 ˚C
- Slice the polenta into 1 cm thins
- Spray the polenta with a little oil and bake for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile make the sauce – fry the asafoetida powder and oil together for 1 minute- add the passata and then simmer gentle until the sauce becomes thick.
- Remove the polenta from the oven and cover in the sauce, shredded mozzarella and ham.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle with oregano and serve with a side salad.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2016. All Rights Reserved.