If you have a sweet tooth that needs satisfying then try these protein fudge bites to avoid the alternative sugary treats.
Carbohydrates – 2.9g
Sugars – 2.4g
Fat – 7.02g
Protein – 3.03g
Source of Omega 3
1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
1 scoop of whey chocolate protein powder (20g protein)
60g peanut butter (preferably Meridian as other brands have lots of sugar in them)
50g coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil and place into a blender (I used a Nutribullet but any good blender should do the job).
- Add all the other ingredients and blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Spoon the mixture into a 12 hole ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- When the mixture becomes firm in the freezer it’s ready to take out and enjoy.
- The mixture can be stored in the fridge or freezer depending on how hard you prefer it.