When it comes to digestive health, we know that one off consultations do not work and are unfair on the client. Why is this? Well, most changes you will see in your symptoms are between consultations. This is where you need the most help and having just 1 consultation will not provide you with this – it is a waste of your time and money.
The Digestive Health Relief Package is a unique process, designed to essentially ‘hold your hand’ and get you from A to B when it comes to getting the symptom relief that you need.
Digestive health is confusing, stressful and takes over your life. Our unique process makes your transition into symptom control as smooth as possible.
The Symptom Free Package is a 3 month process which is fully inclusive of;
- 3 x 1 hour 1-2-1 consultations (via video link or in person).
- A minimum of 2 GP/ consultant letters (more may be required and are provided as needed).
- All medical testing (via your GP).
- Specific diagnosis of your symptoms.
- Analysis and monitoring of your symptoms using Kings College London proven tools.
- Weekly email reviews between consultations.
- Unlimited email support between consultations (useful for those last – minute eating out plans).
- Written summary of clear advice after each 1-2-1.
- Written materials to support your changes e.g. Kings College London low FODMAP booklets, shopping lists, diaries etc.
Stage 1 – Complimentary 15 Minute Call
We ask all potential clients to firstly book a 15 minute call. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions about the service and for us to go through how this process works.
We also have a strong ethical code at the clinic and this call insures that you are at a stage where you symptoms can be helped by a dietary approach. Please note that we do not take on a clients that I don’t think we can help.
The other benefit of this stage is it gets you more familiar and confident with the dietitian you will be working with, this is really important when you are discussing symptoms which may be embarrassing.
Stage 2 – Consultations
Over the course of the next 3 months, you will receive your consultations and support. This will involve us working closely with you to support and guide you through the necessary changes needed to achieve symptom control and relief.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2018. All Rights Reserved.