INGREDIENTS (Makes 1 portion);
- 1/2 an average sized avocado.
- 1 tbs of honey or maple syrup.
- 2 tbs of good quality cocoa powder (I like to use Green & Black’s organic).
- Add the avocado, honey/maple syrup and cocoa into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until there are no lumps and all the avocado has been mixed in.
- Put the chocolatey mixture into the fridge and allow to set for 20-30 minutes. If you find that you have blended the mixture too much, try putting it in the freezer for 10 minutes.