Finding a gluten free snack can be difficult at times, so why not make your own?
These little balls are a perfect mid-morning gluten free snacks and contain good levels of protein and fibre too!
6g protein, 4g fibre and 150 calories / gluten free snack ball
Recipe (makes 6)
- 6 tbs gluten free granola
- 6 dates (with the stones removed!)
- 2 tbs of peanut butter (without added sugar)
- 5 tbs of flaked almonds
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend / process until all the mixture is in small pieces.
3. Press the mixture into 6 balls using your hands.