This low FODMAP stir-fry recipe is perfect for that leftover Sunday meat or at Christmas turkey you have in the freezer! You also do not have to use turkey at all, why not use chicken? Or if you are vegan, tofu is every bit as good (just not silken tofu as this is high in FODMAPs).
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 240g of cooked turkey cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 x gluten free rice noodle nests (just add water)
- 1 x Asda’s Grower’s Selection Rainbow Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (no added sugar)
- 2 tablespoons of Tamari (gluten free soy sauce – you can use normal soy sauce if you are not needing to be gluten free as this is also low FODMAP)
- Add the oil into a wok or frying pan and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add in the vegetables, meat and tamari. Cook for around 5 minutes.
- Add in the peanut butter.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft to your own taste.
- Serve with rice noodles.
Liked This? Why Not Sign Up To My Mailing List To Get Updates?