Updated June 2022 by Serena Bansal BSc Hons RD
Do you struggle with Low FODMAP Christmas Food? The low FODMAP diet can be difficult to follow at the best of times, never mind during the Christmas period.
The idea of throwing a party is likely something that FODMAPers would not have attempted before as low FODMAP Christmas food is hard to come by. However, with these treats and ideas you can soon put together a buffet suitable for all and not feel left out (no-one even has to know!).
- Low FODMAP Sausage rolls. – Click here for the recipe
- Skinny Metcalfe’s Sweet & Salt Popcorn (available in all large supermarkets)
- Sausages In Blankets (homemade using gluten free, plain sausages)
- Low FODMAP Hummus With Veggie Sticks. – Click here for the recipe
- Kallo Dark Chocolate Rice Cakes With Almond Yoghurt & Blueberries
- Strawberries Dipped In Dark Chocolate
- Oatcakes With Lacto-Free Cream Cheese & Smoked Salmon
- Kettle Sea Salt & Crushed Black Peppercorn Chips
- Cheesy Wedges – parboil plain wedges, oven bake and then add cheddar cheese in the last 5 minutes to watch it melt.
Hopefully this has given you some ‘food for thought’ and a way to enjoy the festive period a little more!