Updated June 2022 by Serena Bansal BSc Hons RD
High Fibre? YES
High Protein? YES
Source of Calcium? YES
Healthy? YES, YES, YES
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 2 cups lactose free milk
- 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder (ensure this is low FODMAP)
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 small handfuls of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients (apart from the almond butter and fruit) into a large bowl and mix.
- Leave over night.
- In the morning, give the mixture a stir to even out the consistency and add a little more milk if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with a handful of fruit and a tablespoon of almond butter…ENJOY!