Updated June 2022 by Serena Bansal BSc Hons RD
Try and make these limed chicken kebabs! They are perfect for weight loss, healthy eating, heart health, PCOS, good skin, diabetes or just a very nice meal.
Ingredients (serves 2):
2 large chicken breasts
2 small courgettes
1 handful of fresh coriander
3 lugs of olive oil
- Start boiling your rice (brown rice can take a while to cook).
- Squeeze the lime juice into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the coriander into small pieces and add to the lime juice.
- Add the olive oil and mix.
- Chop the chicken breast into approx 3cm chunks and mix with the lime mixture. Set to one side.
- Prepare your veg by cutting into 2-3cm chunks.
- Make up the kebabs alternating the chicken with vegetables.
- Place the kebabs onto the grill and pour any remaining lime mixture onto them.
- Grill on a high heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice.
© The Food Treatment Clinic LTD 2015. All Rights Reserved.