Trying to find low FODMAP cereal bars or gluten free cereal bars can be a nightmare.
This recipe is simply amazing – not only does it taste good, it is also made within minutes.
- 2 cups of gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons of gluten free baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of lactose free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 160g of blueberries
1.Set the oven at 175ºC (fan oven) and line an 8 inch square baking tin.
2.Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2.Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
3.Add the other wet ingredients into the egg and mix.
4. Add all the ingredients together and then spread out into the tin.
5.Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden. You are looking for a soft consistency.
Liked This? Why not check out our low FODMAP Granola Recipe
For other low FODMAP recipes, why not check out our friends at A Little Bit Yummy.