About The Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Symptom Control Package
Providing just 1 consultation not only doesn’t work, but is not fair on you. Why was this? Well, because the time when you need the most support is between consultations. Providing a high level of support which gives you both structured 1-2-1 consultations and an unlimited source of guidance between times, results in amazing changes which can be kept up for life (no ‘yo- yo’ dieting or dieting at all for that matter!)
The PCOS Symptom Control Package is a 3 month programme to ensure that you are fully in control of your diet and how it affects your body.
- 3 x 1 hour 1-2-1 consultations – these can be done in clinic, phone call or through video call (we will set this up for you).
- Gold standard written information to support you changes – this will be in the form of diet sheets (written by dietitians) and a personalised summary of what we have discussed at each consultation.
- Body fat measurements – in PCOS, body fat will worsen symptoms and so simply doing a weight is not enough. Body fat measurements will allow me to monitor your progression more accurately.
- A minimum of 2 GP/ consultant letters – Being part of your medical care, it is important that your doctor or consultant is aware of my input.
- All medical testing (via your GP) – being diagnosed with PCOS will unfortunately mean that you are at high risk of other conditions such as type 2 diabetes, I can ensure that this risk is not only reduced but also monitored as needed
- Weekly email reviews between consultations – I ask my clients to send me a full food and symptom diary each week via email, which I then review and provide feedback. This gets results faster and also ensures that your remain accountable (a motivation boost knowing that you have to email your dietitian at the end of the week).
- Unlimited email support between consultations – so that you are fully supported between consultations, you will have access to me via email at any time to iron out and PCOS questions that you may have.
Want To Know More? – We provide free 15 minute phone calls to go through this service and answer any questions that you may have (no obligation to buy!)
Don’t Live Near Manchester?
The PCOS Symptom Control Package has a unique format which can be provided to you via Skype, phone call or face to face.
Want To Get Updates And Tips Around Managing PCOS? – Sign Up To This List Now
* indicates required