Does This Sound Like You?
You have IBS and no one understands.
You can’t wear the clothes you like – just the ones that cover your bloat. In fact – you really don’t like your body right now.
And you have tried everything – the low FODMAP diet, probiotics, gluten free etc, but nothing works.
Instead you have to live with this constant fatigue and try to come to terms with what life has become.
You just don’t know what to do next….Why can’t you be like everyone else?
Imagine If Life Could Look Like This..
Every day you get to wear the clothes you love – your stomach is flat. You feel energised and present in life.
Last night you got a little bloated – but you had decided it was worth it to eat one of your known trigger foods.
New situations don’t cause anxiety – your gut is predictable and you are in control.
- I guide you through the low FODMAP process with videos, worksheets and downloads that I have created.
- Weekly live Q and As with me in an exclusive private Facebook community group.
- Accountability tasks to keep you on track and achieving your symptom relief, rather than wondering off course.
Hi! I am Kirsten Jackson a consultant gastroenterology dietitian who transforms hundreds of women, just like you who have IBS.
My clients come to me because I too have suffered just like them and so I understand IBS frustrations from both a personal and scientific standpoint.
I created a solution to IBS, 4 step proven framework that only works if you apply every step. After working with people on a 1:1 basis, for several years, I decided to transform my proven framework into a course to help more of you apply the 4 step process that has helped so many of my clients.
I have been extensively trained in the area of digestive health: I have a degree in dietetics, official training in the low FODMAP diet from Kings College London and also have a masters level qualification in food allergy.
But don’t just take my word for it!
Find Out What My Members Thought..
Client Testimonial 2.
“I just want to say a huge thank you because before joining this program I had already done the low FODMAP diet twice and failed!
This time I’ve got symptom relief and am now FINALLY understanding my triggers! I cannot tell you how good it feels to be getting my life back and making some sense of this.
7 years on and I’m inally making progress.
The support groups and modules are so helpful thank you!”
Client Testimonial 3.
“Before starting the program everything I ate caused diarrhoea for me. I did not know what to eat, so somedays I would just cry and cry because my body wasn’t as healthy as my friends.
However, after joining the program, I’ve figured out how fiber is good for my IBS and this has helped a lot. As now I go to the bathroom as regular people (1-2 times a day!). My mood has also changed a lot, as my family noticed how happy I was all the time, unlike the past where I used to get mad very easily.
Going to the library to study is also no longer stressful. I used to worry about flare ups!
Thank you so much Kirsten!!”
Client Testimonial 4.
“After finishing the course, I would like to share how happy I am to have finally understood and got to know what my triggers are, my worst symptoms are under control (pain, constant bloating, anxiety about my next meal or going out), and all my doubts are resolved.
I totally recommend doing the diet accompanied by experts!”
MODULE 1: Understanding Your IBS.
- Getting a correct diagnosis
- Finding out what type of IBS you have
- Monitoring your IBS symptoms accurately
- Controlling a flare up
MODULE 2: Living & Eating For Symptom Control
- The Gut Brain Axis
- Sleep & The Gut
- Exercise & IBS
- IBS Triggers
MODULE 3: Identifying Your IBS Triggers
- The Low FODMAP Diet – the restriction phase
- The Low FODMAP Diet – the reintroduction phase
- BONUS Lesson – FODMAPs For Vegans
MODULE 4: Life After The Low FODMAP Diet
- The Modified low FODMAP Diet
- Reintroducing FODMAPs In The Future
Who This Course Is NOT For?
- If you are pregnant – the low FODMAP diet is not appropriate
- If you have had a previous eating disorder – you will need 1-2-1 support
- If you are not ready to commit to the changes needed to get symptom control
- If you want to rely on lots of nutritional supplements – this course is based on normal day to day food
- If you are not an IBS sufferer
Payments & Cancelations
The Take Control membership is a subscription program. This means that you will get charged approx every 30 days for your membership access for that month. Should you no longer wish to be a member, you can cancel this at any time by logging in to your own Paypal.