Having had digestive symptoms myself, I know how overwhelming and confusing it can be. There is a lot of information out there for you to try and work your head around. And, who should you even believe?
Should you try probiotics, the low FODMAP diet, digestive enzymes, elimination diets? It is extremely confusing and can make you feel very alone.
The IBS VIP Package
My IBS VIP package is designed to take the stress out of the situation for you. I provide clarity, giving your clear instructions and a pathway to follow.
All my advice is based on science which is proven to work and also from seeing 1000’s of people just like you. A one size fits all approach does not work in irritable bowel syndrome, so this is not what you will receive.
Instead, your symptoms, medical history and lifestyle will be assessed and a dietary diagnosis provided. IBS is multi-factorial condition and so it important that we look at the whole picture and not just 1 element.
After you have been fully assessed, a dietary plan of action which will provided. This is a step by step plan that will be explained to you in detail and tailored to fit your lifestyle and needs. Each plan again takes on that multi-factorial approach. Which means it will include elements of diet (this may or may not include the low FODMAP diet depending on your needs), stress management and sleep management.
I also feel that is important to be supported and guided through making changes. This is why this package is fully inclusive of email support each week to review your progress, keep you on track, answer any questions you have and modify the plan as your symptoms change or if you are having difficulty implementing it.
The VIP Package
The VIP IBS Package is a 3 month process which is fully inclusive of;
- 3 x 1 hour 121 consultations with written plans (video consultations are also available for those who are not local).
- Doctor letters – so that your medical history is kept up to date or to request testing if required.
- Specific diagnosis of your symptoms – specifying what type of IBS you have and what your main problem areas are.
- Analysis and monitoring of your symptoms – using Kings College London proven tools.
- Weekly email reviews between consultations – looking a sleeping diaries, exercise goals, mental wellbeing and diet.
- IBS Information Package – Trusted Kings College London low FODMAP booklets, shopping lists, diaries etc.
Step 1 – Complimentary 15 Minute Call
I ask all potential clients to firstly book a 15 minute call. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions about the service, make sure you feel comfortable with me and for us to go through how this process works. I also have a strong ethical code at the clinic and this call insures that you are at a stage where you symptoms can be helped by a dietary approach. Please note that we do not take on a clients that I don’t think we can help.
Stage 2 – Consultations
If you decide to go ahead with a package then the next stage will be to book your initial consultation.
Prior to this consultation you will be asked to do some homework, so we can hit the ground running and waste no time in gaining control of that IBS.